What are the difference between a balloon garland and a balloon arch? Balloon garlands and arches are great ways to add that special factor to your event. They have a big-impact on decorations.
When it comes to adding a beautiful touch of festivity and color to your celebration, balloon decorations are all-around the best and eye-catching choice.
The most popular options are balloon garlands and balloon arches, both of which have the to transform any space into a memorable and inviting setting. Now let’s take a good look at their differences.
Difference Between a Balloon Garland and a Balloon Arch
Despite their similarities, these decorations have distinct differences that can impact the overall look and feel of your event. Let’s take a look at both balloon garlands and the balloon arches differences.
1. Balloon Arch
A balloon arch is normally a balloon display ranging from 7-27 balloons used for a table or stage. It depends on how many you require you intend to use, it will take approximately 10-20 minutes to build before transporting.
This style of arch leaves a huge impact that can be done with any color or design combination. We can also plus it with curly cues, flowers, lights, balloon animals, etc.
2. Balloon Garland
A balloon garland which has recently raised in popularity is built organically, using multiple sizes and types of balloons like i.e. latex, chrome balloons, orbs etc. to suit whatever feature the customer is looking to display.
They are totally beautiful and every one of them is unique! Garlands are smaller than organic arches but they look very similar as well.
You can put them with curly cues, flowers and foliage, balloon animals or sculptures, and lights! Depending on how they are been done they can be perfect for both parties and events that require a touch of elegance.
Caring for Your Balloon Decorations in your Party
Make sure your balloon garland or arch remains looking its best throughout your event. To make your event colorful follow these easy steps below:
1. Choose High-Quality Balloons: make sure you invest in high-quality balloons that are less likely to pop or deflate quickly. This will help your decoration keep its appearance throughout your event.
2. Avoid Direct Sunlight and Extreme Temperatures: Balloons are very sensitive to temperature changes and direct sunlight and extreme temperatures can cause them to pop up or deflate.
Keep your balloon decorations in a shaded or temperature-controlled area to prolong their lifespan.
3. Be Mindful of Sharp Objects: Keep your balloon away from any sharp objects or surfaces that could potentially puncture the balloons and cause them to deflate. There’s no real difference between balloon garlands and balloon arches here. A balloon will pop if you poke it hard against something sharp!
4. Inflate Balloons Properly: Overinflated balloons are more likely to pop, while underinflated balloons can appear deflated and unattractive. Use a balloon pump or an electric inflator to fill the balloons to their optimal size.
This will take some time to get right so make you start to practice way before your event if you’re going to DIY!
5. Secure Your Decorations: Make sure your balloon garland or arch is securely fastened to walls, ceilings, or frames that will prevent it from falling or getting damaged during your event.
It’s sometimes hard when you have to decide between balloon garlands and balloon arches. Both garlands and balloon arches can light up your festive and colorful touch to any event.
Understanding the key differences between these two popular decorations will help you choose the best option for your celebration.